Robinson Investment Company, Inc. manages Superior Plaza, a commercial shopping complex conveniently located right off the Boulder Turnpike and McCaslin Boulevard at 100 Superior Plaza Way in Superior. Superior Plaza features:
- Superior Liquor Market: locally owned and operated featuring the largest selected of beer, wine and spirits in the area. Open Sunday through Wednesday 8am to 10pm, Thursday through Saturday 8am to 11pm. 303-449-6600 Suite 100
- Town of Superior Building Department: oversees the issuance of building permits and reviews plans for both commercial and residential construction. Open weekdays 8pm to 4pm. 303-499-3675 Suite 200
- Town of Superior Planning Department: works to implement the goals of the Board of Trustees, including the management of development opportunities in a timely manner, reconciling public and private interests so that growth achieves the Town’s long term vision. Open weekdays 8am to 4pm. 303-499-3675 Suite 200
- Edward Jones: for financial strategies and one-on-one advice contact Connor Visser, your Superior, Colorado financial advisor. Open weekdays 7:30am to 5pm. 303-494-1911 Suite 250
- Bambei Brewing: currently under construction with an expected opening in November 2022. Bambei will be Superior’s first and only brew pub. Suite 102
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station: one of five electric vehicle charging stations installed by the Town of Superior is located on the east side of Superior Plaza. Open to the public, the town charges of $.18/kilowatt hour of electricity. Vehicles can be left at the charging stations for up to four hours.