This is the place to find vital information if you are interested in becoming a future resident or are a current resident with RIC. If you are interested in one of our properties, Print out the Rental Application.
We are required by law to provide you with the EPA document “Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home“ if you are renting a property built prior to 1978. There is also a lead-based paint disclosure form we will provide you before you sign a lease.
Just moved in? The utility connection information is detailed below:
- Xcel Energy Gas and Electric: 800-895-4999;
- City of Boulder Water: 303-441-3260
- City of Broomfield Water: 303-438-6319
- City of Longmont Water: 303-651-8376
- City of Thornton Water: 303-538-7370
- United Power (Thornton): 303-659-0551
- Western Disposal Trash: 303-444-2037
- Comcast Cable, Phone and Internet: 800-266-2278
- Qwest Cable, Phone and Internet: 800-475-7526
If you need to set up Xcel Energy service, fill out Xcel’s New Occupant Form. If you need to discontinue Xcel’s service because you are moving out, fill out Xcel’s Discontinuation of Service Form.