- 4239 sq ft
- 0 Garage
- 10+ Bedrooms
- 6 Baths
Picture Gallery: click image to enlarge
Unique income property in Hillcrest with outstanding zoning. One single family house AND a duplex on one lot. Legal for 15 unrelated residents: 3 HRE dwelling units + 3 rooming units. Smart Regs Compliant. Currently finished as three 4-bedroom, 2-bath units, plus a shed rental. All three residential units are rented through July 31, 2019. All three residential units have dishwashers and washer dryers plus some updating. Community yard with sprinkler system. Off street parking. Walk to Pearl Street, Downtown Boulder and Ideal Marketplace. GRM is 17.47. Appraised at $2 million in April 2018. Asking $1,965,000.
Unit 1, the stand alone house:
- This bright and airy home is 2 levels and residents absolutely love living here. On the upper level, you’ll find 3 big bedrooms – one features hardwood floors, the other 2 have carpet. The bedroom with the hardwood floors also includes a small bonus room, perfect for an office.
- The kitchen has a dishwasher, gas range, lots of counter space and cabinets plus a large walk-in pantry. You’ll also love the convenience of the washer dryer. This home includes 2 spacious living spaces – use one as a dining room and the other a living room or combine both for one great room.
- Head downstairs to find the 4th bedroom. It is very nice-sized and includes its own bathroom and a separate entrance. There is also a living room and a storage room on the lower level. Outside, you can relax on the front porch or in the big backyard with lush green grass and big shade trees.
- Rented for $3400/month through July 31, 2019.
Unit 2, south side of duplex:
- This 4 bedroom 2 bath unit is part of a duplex. On the main level, you’ll love the wall to wall laminate flooring, IKEA cabinets and the newer counters. The kitchen is bright and airy and overlooks the lush backyard. It includes a dishwasher. There is a separate dining area and living room, both with large windows streaming in tons of natural light.
- Upstairs, you’ll find 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The upstairs bathroom was gutted and features a tiled shower. Both bedrooms have newer carpet. Head downstairs to find the other 2 bedrooms with newer carpet and a second bathroom. The lower level is also a walk out – so this unit can be accessed at both the lower and main levels.
- This unit is surrounded by a lot of large shade trees, beautiful green grass and includes a paved patio area perfect for a BBQ. You’ll also love the deck at the main entry. Another perk is the on-site coin operated laundry and off-street parking.
- Rented for $2695/month through July 31, 2019.
Unit 3, north side of duplex:
- This 4 bedroom 2 bath unit is the other side of the duplex. Wall to wall plank flooring with an open main level floor plan that features the living room, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen includes a dishwasher. Large windows for sunshine, plus large shade trees for privacy surround this unit.
- Upstairs, you’ll find 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Head downstairs to find the other 2 bedrooms and a second bathroom. The lower level also has a separate entrance.
- This unit features a large, beautiful deck overlooking the side yard, plus a paved patio area perfect for a BBQ.
- On site coin operated laundry that is shared with unit 2, and off street parking.
- Units #2 and #3 are mirror images of each other.
- Rented for $2995/month through July 31, 2019.
- The storage shed located at the back of the property offers additional rental income. It is approximately 11 feet by 16 feet. There is also loft storage that is approximately 8 feet by 11 feet, so 264 square feet in total floor availability. Door opening is 68 inches wide by 7 feet high.
- Rented for $200/month on a month to month lease.
This property is a great central location, just 5 blocks to Pearl Street and Downtown Boulder. There’s also easy access to RTD bus service. Walk out your front door and catch the 204 Route to North or South Boulder. Or take a short walk to Broadway and hop on the RTD SKIP which goes directly to the CU Campus. Also walking distance to Ideal Marketplace.
- Close to Downtown
- Washer Dryer